Telstra TV Box Office
Get the latest releases fresh from the cinema.
Check out what's on Telstra TV Box Office.
Telstra TV Box Office lets you watch what you want, when you want
From new release dramas, comedies and adventures to the latest reality shows and more. No subscription fees, no ads and no surprises on your bill.
Sign up for Telstra Box Office
Browse and enjoy
Why choose Telstra TV Box Office
Same bill, no surprises.
Rent movies and simply add it to your Telstra bill.
No subscription fees
Telstra Box Office is free to join. You control what you spend, and pay only for what you rent.
Watch how you want
Watch the latest releases on your mobile, tablet, computer or your Telstra TV.
Frequently asked questions
No, you can watch Telstra TV Box Office movies and shows on a range of compatible devices including:
- Android phones and tablets
- iPhones and iPads
- Selected Smart TVs
- your PC or Mac
- Your Telstra TV
You just need to sign up to Telstra TV Box Office with your Telstra ID. Don't have a Telstra ID? Register now
Telstra TV lets you watch and control all of your entertainment - including the big streaming subscription apps, free-to-air and catch up TV, sport, music and movies - without changing HDMI inputs or remotes on your TV. The Telstra TV Voice-enabled remote lets you search for and play shows using your voice.
Here are some of the key differences between Telstra TV and many Smart TVs:
- Content led - With Telstra TV you can discover content from the home screen, without having to open individual apps. The device remembers your usage, and provides recommendations for what to watch next.
- Universal search - Telstra TV has Australia’s only search function that allows you to easily search for titles, people or genres across Live TV, the 5 Catch up TV apps, Telstra TV Box Office, Foxtel Now, Netflix, Stan, Hayu, Animelab, Garage Entertainment and DocPlay.
- Automatic update - Telstra TV is automatically updated for no extra charge, so you always have the newest content providers, app versions and software features without needing to buy or upgrade.
- Easier sign up and payment - Telstra TV makes it easy to sign up to some of your favourite applications, with your details pre-populated. You can add Foxtel Now, Netflix and Kayo subscriptions, as well as Telstra TV Box Office transactions, to your Telstra Bill.
- Telstra TV App - With the Telstra TV app on your mobile you can easily find content you love, save it to watch later, create wish lists, or use your mobile as a second remote at home. Plus, with private listening you can use your mobile device and headphones to listen to the audio on Telstra TV at home.
'Buying' a movie or show title on Telstra TV Box Office means you can stream it as often as you like, for as long as we have the right to make the title available to you.
For more on this, see the FAQs in your Telstra TV Box Office settings or visit telstratv.com/boxoffice/support/
Telstra TV Box Office is an easy way to watch the latest new release movies whenever you want. Be the first to watch movies online after they have been shown at the cinema. There are no sign-up fees, no monthly charges and you can simply add the rental cost to your monthly Telstra bill.
- Telstra TV Box Office: Buying a movie or TV show on Telstra TV Box Office allows you to stream that title as often as you like using your Telstra TV Box Office/ BigPond Movies account for as long as we have the right to make the title available to you. For use in Australia. Only available for use in Australia. . Additional charges apply to rent or buy Telstra TV Box Office titles. Compatible device required. The ROKU POWERED logo is a trademark or registered trademark of Roku, Inc in Australia, the United States, and other countries.
- PAW Patrol: The Movie, available on Telstra TV Box Office ©2021 Spin Master PAW Films Inc. All Rights Reserved. PAW Patrol and all related titles, logos and characters are trademarks of Spin Master Ltd.
- Disney+ subscription required. Data charges apply.
- Watch Vivo on Netflix. Netflix streaming membership required.
- Hacks is now streaming on Stan. Stan subscription required.
- Sex and the City on BINGE: Sex and the City on BINGE: © 2021 Home Box Office, Inc. All rights reserved. BINGE subscription required.
- Kayo Sports: Subscription required. Requires internet and compatible device. Data charges apply. For use in Australia.
- DEXTER® © Showtime Networks Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Wentworth Season 8. © 2020 Foxtel and FremantleMedia Australia
- Back to the Rafters on Amazon Prime Video. Prime subscription required. Restrictions apply. See primevideo.com for details.
Questions about entertainment on Telstra?
Get in touch and we’ll help you as soon as we can.
My Telstra app
View your services, pay your bill, troubleshoot tech issues, contact us via messaging and much more.
More information about entertainment can be found in our Support section.
Send us a message
Questions about entertainment? Get in touch and we'll help you as soon as we can.
We're here to answer your questions.