Google Pixel 7 Pro
The all-pro Google phone.
Pixel's most refined design, made with approximately 19% recycled materials.1
Google Tensor G2 for even more power than earlier Pixel phones.2
Google's pro-level camera system. Helpful features, throughout your day.
Titan M2 helps keep your info safe.
Google Tensor G2, the brains behind Pixel 7 Pro.
Google Tensor G2 makes Pixel fast, efficient, and secure, with the best photo and video quality yet on Pixel.3
Pixel's Adaptive Battery can last over 24 hours.4
Live Translate lets you interpret face-to-face conversations in 48 languages, chat in real time and more.5
Google’s pro-level camera system.
From landscapes to snowflakes, the powerful Pixel 7 Pro triple camera system adds drama and detail to all your photos and videos.
Super Res Zoom for crisp details from far away.
Capture amazing photos at a distance with the 5x telephoto lens and up to 30x Super Res Zoom.7
Pixel 7 Pro Exclusive
Macro Focus finds beauty in the details.
Even your tiniest subjects look extraordinary – raindrops, rose petals or a blade of grass.
Pixel 7 Pro Exclusive
Cinematic Blur adds more drama to your videos
Keep your subject in focus and blur the background for a dramatic effect.
Guided Frame helps people with low vision take better selfies.
Take vibrant photos in low light with Night Sight.
Real Tone represents the nuances of more skin tones beautifully and authentically.
Magic Eraser makes it easy to remove distractions, like photobombers.8
Multiple layers of security to help keep your personal info safe.
Your protection, built into Pixel.
The Titan M2 chip and the Google Tensor security core, an extra layer of hardware security, help make Pixel more resilient to attacks.9
VPN for extra protection online.
With VPN by Google One, Pixel will help protect your online activity no matter what app or web browser you use.10
Unlock with a glance.
With Face Unlock, just look at your Pixel to unlock it quickly.
A world of help. Built around you.
Bring together Pixel phones and earbuds for personalised help throughout your day.11
Easily connect your earbuds and phone with each other. Pixel Buds Pro make it simple by automatically switching audio between devices.11, 12
If you're listening to music or watching a show on your Pixel phone, you can play, pause, rewind and more from your phone or earbuds.
Ring your earbuds from your phone to quickly find your misplaced Pixel device.11, 13
Manage your connected home devices, like lights and plugs, from anywhere on your phone or earbuds.11, 14
Switch over, don’t start again.
Whether you're switching from Android or iOS, Pixel makes it easy to transfer your favourite things in a few steps.15
Connect your devices
Choose what you want to copy
Transfer apps, photos, messages and contacts
Enjoy your favourite things on your new Pixel
Helpful accessories for your Pixel.
You'll really love charging.
Pixel Stand is a super-fast way to wirelessly charge your Pixel. Use your phone like a mini display for photos while charging.16
Charge and go. Fast.
Charge your Google products quickly with the 30W USB-C® Charger.17 It's compact enough to take wherever you go.
The most refined design yet, Pixel 7 Pro is crafted with polished aluminium in modern, elegant colours. And about 19% of Pixel 7 Pro is made with recycled materials.18
Comes with the best of Google.
Pixel 7 Pro includes three months of YouTube Premium and Google One for new users.19
Enjoy your favourite videos and music ad-free, in the background and offline on a lightning-fast phone.19
Get access to 100 GB of cloud storage from Google One to back up your photos, videos, contacts and more.19
- Recycled materials are approximately 19% of phone based on weight.
- Compared to Pixel 6. Based on internal testing on pre-production devices.
- Speed and efficiency claims based on internal testing on pre-production devices.
- Estimated battery life based on testing using a median Pixel user battery usage profile across a mix of talk, data, standby and use of other features. Average battery life during testing was approximately 31 hours. Battery testing conducted on a major carrier network. Battery testing conducted in California in mid-2022 on pre-production hardware and software using default settings. Battery life depends upon many factors and usage of certain features will decrease battery life. Actual battery life may be lower.
- Not available in all languages or countries. Not available on all media or apps. Visit the Pixel Phone Help page for more information. Translation may not be instantaneous.
- Maximum resolution with RAW image files setting turned on. Setting is turned off by default. Visit the Pixel Photo Editing page
- Not available for all camera apps or mode
- Requires Google Photos app. Magic Eraser may not work on all image elements.
- Compared to earlier Pixel phones.
- Coming soon. Release timing is subject to change. Restrictions apply. Some data is not transmitted through VPN. Not available in all countries. All other Google One membership benefits sold separately. Use of VPN may increase data costs depending on your plan. Visit the Google One Help page for details.
- Earbuds sold separately.
- Fast Pair requires location to be enabled. Devices must have been previously paired with Pixel Buds Pro.
- Requires connection to compatible devices. Ringing to locate misplaced device requires the device to be nearby.
- Connected home control requires compatible smart devices (sold separately).
- Some third-party apps and data may not be transferred automatically. See the Pixel Phone Help page for information.
- Wireless charging rates up to 20W (Pixel 7) and up to 23W (Pixel 7 Pro) charging with Google Pixel Stand (2nd gen) (sold separately). Up to 12 W with Qi-certified EPP chargers (sold separately). Actual results may be slower.
- Requires compatible USB-C® device (sold separately). Charging speed varies and depends on device capabilities, battery age, usage during charging and many other factors.
- Recycled materials are approximately 19% of phone based on weight.
- The Google One and YouTube Premium three-month trial offers are available to eligible users with the purchase of Pixel 7 Pro. Offer expires 15 December 2023 at 11.59 p.m. PT. Valid form of payment required at sign-up, but you will not be charged until the trial period has expired. Cancel anytime. Visit the YouTube Premium Restrictions page and Google Pixel offer terms and conditions page for full terms.
Brand Model Pixel 7 Pro Display 6.7 inches Storage 128 GB / 256 GB / 512 GB Battery 5000 mAh RAM 12 GB Quick Charging Yes Operating System Android 13 Network Support 4GX Yes Network Support 5G Yes Telstra Blue Tick No
Processor Google Tensor G2 Coprocessor Titan M2 security RAM 12 GB
Width 76.6 mm Height 162.9 mm Thickness 8.9 mm Weight 212 grams
Pixel Density 512 ppi Screen Size 6.7 inches
Front Camera 10.8MP ultrawide Rear Camera 50MP Octa PD Quad Bayer wide, 12MP ultrawide 48MP Quad Bayer PD telephoto
3G Network Bands 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, 19 4G Network Bands B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/14/17/18/19/20/25/26/28/29/30/38/39/40/41/42/46/48/66/71 5G Network Bands n1/2/3/5/7/8/12/14/20/25/28/30/38/40/41/48/66/71/77/78/258 eSIM Yes SIM Size Single nano-SIM
Annual price review
Our mobile and data plans include an annual price review and may increase in line with CPI in July each year. CPI measures household inflation and is released by the Australian Bureau of Statistics. We'll use the CPI for full year to March quarter and any increase will be rounded to the nearest dollar and occurs within your July billing cycle. We'll let you know before any changes take effect.
Telstra currently offers 5G in select areas and is progressively rolling it out to other areas. In non-5G coverage areas, you’ll automatically switch to our 4G or 3G. Check coverage map.
The Telstra Mobile Network offers 4GX in all capital CBDs and selected suburban and regional areas and is progressively rolling out to more places. In other coverage areas around Australia, you’ll automatically switch to our fastest available 4G or 3G. Check coverage map.
Outside 4GX areas, you will switch to our fastest available 4G or 3G speeds. Speeds vary for reasons like location, distance from base stations, terrain, user numbers, hardware/software configuration, download source and upload destination.
Download speeds for your included data on the Basic Mobile plan are capped at 250Mbps on our 4G and 5G network, rolling out from August 2022. With an Essential and Premium Mobile plan your included data comes with access to our fastest download speeds on our 4G and 5G network. Speeds may vary due to factors such as location, distance from the base station, local conditions, concurrent users, hardware and software configuration and download/upload destination. For 5G coverage information, check coverage map.
This plan comes with a data allowance to use in Australia. You won’t be charged if you go over your monthly data allowance. Instead, you can continue to access data up to speeds of 1.5Mbps. 1.5mbps isn’t suitable for HD video or high-speed applications, and means that some web pages, social media content and files may take longer to load). In addition, heavy data users (users in the top 1% of all data users) may experience slower speeds than other users during busy periods. The speeds you actually receive may vary depending on a range of factors including your device, location, number of users and download sources. Your data allowance is for personal use in a smartphone or tablet in Australia only and the FairPlay Policy applies.
Compatible Telstra mobile network handset required. More info at Telstra device.
Device Payment Contract (DPC)
You must have an eligible Telstra Mobile Plan in order to have a DPC. If you cancel your DPC early, cancel your mobile plan during the device payment term or move to an ineligible mobile plan during the payment term, you’ll need to pay out your device, in full. Device discounts do not apply to cancelled DPC.
Talk, text and data
Excludes calls, SMS and MMS to premium numbers, some satellite numbers, and use overseas.
International Calling Pack
30 minutes of international calls and unlimited international SMS, to all countries, are included in our Upfront Mobile plans. Once you’ve used the 30 minutes, you can add an International Calling Pack to your plan from $10 per month. You can add or remove it at any time in the My Telstra app. International Calling Pack includes an allowance of calls from Australia to standard international numbers in eligible destinations. View eligible destinations here.
The only way to use your service overseas is by purchasing an International Roaming day pass. You can purchase an International Roaming day pass at $5 per day in New Zealand, or $10 per day in more than 70 eligible countries. Day pass Zone 1 and 2 packs include 500MB of data to use per day as well as unlimited talk and text. Usage expires at the end of a 24-hour day pass period. If you go over your 500MB, you can add an additional 1GB for $10 for use within 31 days. A day pass is triggered whenever a call is made or received, an SMS is sent or if any mobile data is used in an eligible destination.
If you’re travelling to a destination where our International Roaming day pass isn’t available, you cannot use your Telstra service.
Telstra Plus upgrade
You're eligible for the Telstra Plus upgrade if you’re an existing Telstra Plus member or if you sign up to Telstra Plus and are on an Essential or Premium mobile plan. Telstra Plus tier upgrade will be applied within 30 days and will apply for a year aligned to membership date. Once you reach the anniversary of the relevant membership year, we'll let you know that this offer is ending and you'll be moved to the relevant tier based on your previous year’s spend.
Cancelling your plan
If you cancel your Telstra Upfront Mobile Plan, you will not receive a pro rata refund for the remainder of your month. If you have any device, accessory or service add-ons attached to your plan, you will have to pay any remaining amount owing as a one-off payment.
Changes to your plan
Your upfront mobile plan may change (including price and inclusions). With no lock-in, you can change your plan once a month or leave. If you leave, just pay out your device, accessories or services in full.
Explore similar mobiles
Pixel 7  Google
Device repayment from$27.75/monthlyMin cost $999.00 over 36 months plus your chosen plan costs.
Pixel 6a  Google
Device repayment from$16.63/monthlyMin cost $598.68 over 36 months plus your chosen plan costs.
Galaxy S23  Samsung  Save $200
Device repayment from$31.91/monthlyMin cost $1,148.76 over 36 months plus your chosen plan costs.
Find X5 Pro  OPPO  Save $400
Device repayment from$27.74/monthlyMin cost $998.64 over 36 months plus your chosen plan costs.
Why choose us
Australia's largest 5G network
We have Australia's largest 5G network and it's rapidly growing.
We monitor our network 24/7
Our cyber security team is constantly monitoring our network to protect your data from suspicious activity.
Call our local team or visit your local store. Plus, the My Telstra app makes it easier to manage your account with in-app messaging and in-store appointment booking.
Carbon neutral plans at no extra cost
Our mobile plans and operations are 100% carbon neutral as certified by Climate Active at no extra cost to you.
Questions about Telstra mobiles?
My Telstra app
View your services, pay your bill, troubleshoot tech issues, contact us via messaging and much more.
More information about mobile phones can be found in our Support section.
Have a Google query?
Get in touch and we'll help you as soon as we can.
We're here to answer your questions.