Get 2 months BINGE with Telstra
Ready to BINGE?
Choose a subscription
Explore your Telstra offers
Sit back and stream!
2 Months on us, BINGE Standard
$0 for 2 monthsThen $16 per month
For Telstra Personal post-paid customers new to BINGE. Roll onto standard mth-to-mth fees (currently $16/mth) after 2 months unless you cancel beforehand. Cancel anytime. Must sign up via Telstra.
Stream the best Binge-worthy shows on 2 screens
Watch on 2 screens at once
Available in HD
$2/mth for 2 Months, BINGE Premium
$2/mth for 2 monthsThen $18 per month
For Telstra Personal post-paid customers new to BINGE. Roll onto standard mth-to-mth fees (currently $18/mth) after 2 months unless you cancel beforehand. Cancel anytime. Must sign up via Telstra.
Stream the best Binge-worthy shows on 4 screens
Watch on 4 screens at once
Available in HD
The best binge-worthy shows
More nifty features
Connect to killer content faster with these BINGE features.
Search for shows and movies by actor, mood, theme, events, and more; browse our curated collections and daily Top 5’s.
Stash killer shows or movies away for the perfect day using BingeLists. Save for later, re-binge a favourite or pick up where you left off.
Go deeper to find out the real story or enjoy cast and crew interviews, making ofs and more for the ultimate BINGE session.
Keep up with the latest on BINGE
Top ten reasons to love BINGE
BINGE is a goldmine for fans of HBO classics – think Game of Thrones, The Sopranos and The Wire – and it boasts an ever-expanding collection of comedy, movies, documentaries and more.
Why get BINGE with Telstra
One bill no surprises
Add BINGE to your Telstra account and get it all in one bill.
Enjoy your peace of mind, can your BINGE anytime.
Get rewarded with Telstra Plus
Earn points towards discounts on rewards when you pay your bill. Plus get member benefits.
Frequently asked questions
Only eligible customers for the BINGE Telstra offer will be able to sign up to a BINGE service with Telstra.
- Using a web browser, go to the Telstra Offers Hub
- Sign in using your Telstra ID
- Once you’ve signed in, you’ll be in the ‘My Offers’ page
- Select the BINGE offer
- Please note: the offer only appears if you have an eligible service on your account
- Select Redeem
- You’ll be prompted to enter a One Time PIN before you can proceed (this verification code will be sent to the Telstra Account Holder)
- You’ll be directed to BINGE to create an account, select a subscription plan (Standard or Premium) and complete the sign up process
- Because you have chosen to sign up to BINGE via your Telstra ID, the payment method defaults to Telstra Billing (ie. the subscription amount is automatically added to your Telstra bill for payment)
- If you would like to select another payment method continue through the sign up process select ‘credit card’ when confirming the payment method.
- Review and Accept BINGE’s terms and conditions and you’re ready to start streaming
- Login to the My Telstra with your Telstra ID
o Forgotten your Telstra ID
- Navigate to the Services tab and select your eligible service
- Click on the Extras tab
- Scroll down to the Entertainment section
- Click on the BINGE tile
- Select the relevant offer and redeem it on your eligible service.
- You’ll be prompted to enter a One Time Pin before you can proceed (this verification code will be sent to the Telstra Account Holder)
- You’ll be directed to the BINGE website to create an account with BINGE, select a subscription plan (Standard or Premium) and complete the sign-up process)
- Because you have chosen to sign up to BINGE via the My Telstra app, the payment method defaults to Telstra Billing (ie. the subscription amount is automatically added to your Telstra bill for payment)
- If you would like to select another payment method continue through the sign up process and select ‘credit card’ when confirming the payment method.
- Review and accept BINGE’s terms and conditions and you’re ready to start streaming.
- Login to the My Telstra with your Telstra ID
If you are eligible for a BINGE offer, you could see the offer presented to you on your Telstra TV.
To redeem your eligible offer, you will be prompted to scan the QR code shown on the Offer screen with your mobile device (or follow the link provided in the instructions) to visit the My Offers portal.
Follow the 'How to sign up via Web' instructions above to redeem your eligible offer.
Once you have redeemed the offer via web, sign in to the BINGE app on your Telstra TV with your BINGE account details to start streaming. Data charges apply.
Your BINGE subscription is month to month. If you cancel your subscription, you can continue to enjoy BINGE until the end of your current billing month. If you cancel BINGE from your Telstra Billing, you may not be able to select this billing payment method again if you reactivate your subscription.
Cancelling my BINGE subscription via web browser or BINGE App
- Sign into BINGE via a web browser or you BINGE App and select your Profile.
- Open menu and select My Account
- Select Cancel Subscription in the Subscription & Billing section
- Click I Agree
- Fill out a short survey to let BINGE know why you’re leaving
- Confirm cancellation
- A cancellation notification will be sent by BINGE to the e-mail address linked to your BINGE account
When you cancel your BINGE subscription, you’ll still have access until the end of your current billing month. Customers with any additional months of an offer that cancel before the end of the offer period, will forfeit any unused months of their offer.
Cancelling your Telstra billing via Web and My Telstra
To stop your BINGE subscription from appearing on your Telstra bill, you can follow the steps below. You can do these steps even if you have forgotten your BINGE account log-in details.
If you cancel BINGE from your Telstra Billing, you may not be able to select this billing payment method again if you reactivate your subscription.
Please note that cancelling this way only cancels your billing payment method via your Telstra bill, it does not cancel your subscription to BINGE at the same time.
Once you have cancelled your payment method with Telstra, you will be contacted by BINGE to update your payment method in order to continue your subscription. If you choose not to do this, your subscription will be cancelled, and you will lose access to BINGE.
- If you are using the web, go to the Telstra My Offers page. If you are using My Telstra, you can start at the next step.
- Sign into My Telstra using your Telstra ID.
- Once you’ve signed in, you’ll be in the My Offers section of My Telstra
- Select Manage on your BINGE offer
- Select Cancel
- Confirm cancellation
- Note: that by clicking Cancel, Telstra will no longer bill you for BINGE as you have removed Telstra as you preferred method of payment for this subscription. This change will be reflected on your Telstra bill. Alternatively, you can change your payment method to credit card.
Things you need to know
HD availability subject to your internet service and device capabilities.
2 months BINGE Standard subscription available to Telstra consumer post-paid mobile or home internet plan customers who are new to BINGE. Must sign up through the Telstra My Offers. BINGE monthly subscription fees (currently $16/mth for Standard apply after offer ends unless you change or cancel. Cancel anytime.
Offer can also be applied to: BINGE Premium for $2/mth for 2 months. BINGE Premium monthly subscription fees (currently $18/mth) apply after offer ends unless you change or cancel. Cancel anytime. BINGE offer and Billing terms above apply.
Billing: Not compatible with any other BINGE offers. Not compatible with some third-party billing platforms. Telstra billing not available for existing BINGE subscribers on another payment method. One redemption per customer account. If you cancel, you cannot restart the offer. Requires internet and compatible device. Data charges apply.
- Succession, The Last of Us, The White Lotus: © 2023 Home Box Office, Inc. All rights reserved.
- And Just Like That...: © 2023 WarnerMedia Direct, LLC. All Rights Reserved. HBO Max™ is used under license.
- WWE: TM & (c) WWE. All Rights Reserved.
- Vanderpump Rules: © 2023 Bravo Company All Rights Reserved.
- Mr Inbetween: © 2023 FX Productions, LLC. All rights reserved.
Questions about entertainment on Telstra?
Get in touch and we’ll help you as soon as we can.
My Telstra app
View your services, pay your bill, troubleshoot tech issues, contact us via messaging and much more.
More information about entertainment can be found in our Support section.
Send us a message
Questions about entertainment? Get in touch and we'll help you as soon as we can.
We're here to answer your questions.